Thursday, November 5, 2009

Friend

What do we need friends for? They are someone who know you better than any one else, at times even better than you, yourself. Friends are some one who might help you fight the strongest of the troubles and that too with an ease.

In the time of need, you can cry on their shoulders and will definitely feel better. They would always suggest you a solution out of your problems.

I too have a lot of friends, many good ones, many close ones, and heck a long lot, with whom I hang around and have a blast.
I am open to a few, those who know my real self and what exactly I am.

I have 4-5 very good friends who know me exactly how I am.
But, there is a boy, whom I consider a little special, (special among the best ones) with whom I have cried, laughed, enjoyed and shared every single problem of my life, however, big or small.

He has always been with me in all my ups and downs. He has always lent me a shoulder to put my head on and spill out everything.

When ever I am down, I call him, knowing that he will surely solve my problem. The time has separated us and there are distances between our locations on the earth, but that has never effected our closeness. Whenever, I have a crush for some one, I seek his advice; when ever he used to have, he seeked mine. (Now, the stud has his own special one. Lucky Chap..!! )

I remember when I used to spend hours at his place during our school days, discussing my problems. It was always me, who was in a problem.
I was always the misery bringer in our case and he was the one to help both of us to come out with a solution.

If, i could not study during exams, I called him to help me. He made me study.

If ever I was down, he uplifted me.

Today, we live in different cities and still, he helps me in every scene of my life.
Be it motivational, be it career, be it academic, be it sports, be it personal affairs.

Despite of all this, he still says, "Call me anytime. I'll come".

I know, I should thank you for all this, but I won't. Today is his birthday. I can't give him anything, as I am too small in front of his greatness. You're the best.

I have just tried to express myself a little for you. I'm lucky to have you as my friend. Thanks for always supporting me. Be with me always.

Happy Birthday Rohit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

TOUCHWOOD...n cheers for such lovely friendship..

Arpit Gaur said...

thanks mam.,..