Thursday, October 8, 2009

Candies and Lollies 1


A few days back my maternal aunts and my mom decided to give a visit to my cousin's place in Lucknow. My cousin has a sweet daughter i.e. my niece. Her name is Anu. She is around 3 years of age. As is very customary, all the women started to play with the little girl.
While, they were seeing some family photographs and while encountering one of my pictures, my mom asked Anu, "Do you know who is this?"

"Arey, this is Arpit mama" , she replied.

Meanwhile, while my mom was thinking of applauding her correct answer, she immediately continued,

"Arey aapka Beta, itna bhi nahi jaanti".

2 comments:

aditya said...

the first post i dared to read and actually liked :D :D

Raj...Love Never Ends said...

bachcho se pange nahi lene chahiye...bhari padte hai... :-P