Thursday, December 9, 2010

1 Year back..!!!

Hi all

After an extremely long gap of nearly 1 year, I am reappearing on my blog.
The day when I entered the gates of Infosys campus, Mysore on 6th December 2010, I lost all the touch from the social platform. Really missed my blogger, wordpress, facebook and orkut. I left the Mysore training campus on 1st May 2010, and got Bangalore as my posting. Since then, am stuck in Bangalore.
Yeah, I am sad at this. Really, missing my home, and North India like anything.
Anyways, I’m not going to grumble about life anymore. As it is, it is beautiful.
So, coming back to the track and talking about missing my social platforms, I discovered the InfyBlogs which were the only blogs accessible on the Infosys Intranet.
Here is the first post that I made there:





December 30th, 2009

A start..!!

10:53 pm

So, finally after exactly 23 days of being in Infosys, there is something that I’m cherishing and that is making me happy. Yup, I am blogging. After discovering that, Google’s eblogger and Wordpress are blocked here, I was suffocating. But now, I can respire again.
It is 30th December ’09 and I had arrived in Mysore on the 6th.So, almost three and a half weeks.
The first week was usual Induction and the ILI sessions. They passed and the E&R started. Currently, just done with one module i.e. Programming Practices and RDBMS Basics. The prejudices that we had in our mind about this E&R training was simple and clear, which is They are the easiest way to the EXIT, from the training.
The modular tests have always been a tough nut to crack (a normal prejudice here in Infy :D).
But, due to somebody’s prayers and luck too (by chance: P), I somehow managed to get through the test with an A.
Hmmm... guess, have grumbled a lot on the test scene, leave it apart. Let me also have a look at the beautiful campus here at Infosys. The scenic beauty of the place is mind blowing. It is simple sensational. I have been continuously clicking my camera at anything and everything that I could rest my eyes upon. Everything calls for a click. Be it the beautiful trimmed green belt, be it the beautiful ECC, or the GEC buildings. Even the multiplex, which is an awesome globe, is a marvelous piece of architecture that rests in every camera which has entered the gates of Infy campus.
Have a long time to spend here. I haven’t even explored the whole campus, yet. A lot has to be explored. Recently, I heard from someone that we might get some time after the first half of our Intermediate gets over. Well, hoping for the same. Have a lot to capture, lot to play, lot to make a fuss about (yup, am good at that too. :P).






No comments: